Welcome to the Timber Ridge Online Application
Rental Requirements and Qualifications
We adhere to the Fair Housing Act, Title VIII of 1968, as amended, prohibiting discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, family status (including persons under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of persons) and handicap (disability). An application must be submitted by each person 18 years or older, who will be occupying the rental unit. All occupants 18 years of age or older must qualify with the exception of income for a student living at home.
Number of Occupants
- One bedroom- two (2) persons and infant up to 12 months old.
- Two-bedroom - four (4) persons and an infant up to 12 months old.
- Three Bedroom - six (6) persons and an infant up to 12 months old.
- Theft of property (exclude by check) - 10 years from completion of sentence.
- Damage to property - 10 years from completion of sentence.
- Drug Violations - 10 years from completion of sentence.
- Weapons - 10 years from completion of sentence.
- Violence - No time limit
- Crime/Injury to persons -No time limit
- Sexual Offences - No time limit
- Illegal manufacture or distribution of controlled substance - No time Limit
- Theft of property - 7 years from completion of sentence
- Damage to property- 7 years from completion of sentence
- Drug violations-7 years from completion of sentence
- Weapons- 7 years from completion of sentence
- Violence- 7 years from completion of sentence
- Violence - - 7 years from completion of sentence
- Crime/Injury to persons -- 7 years from completion of sentence
- Sexual Offences - - 7 years from completion of sentence
- Illegal manufacture or distribution of controlled substance -- 7 years from completion of sentence
- A scoring model that is provided to us through a third-party credit service will be used to determine if you qualify for residency. This model takes into consideration the combination of debt/income ratio and credit scores.
- Accept = normal deposit & fees
- Low Acceptance = 1.5 times normal deposit or 1/2 month rent as an additional administrative fee
- Conditional = 2 times the normal deposit or 1 month rent as additional administrative fee
- Four (4) most recent paycheck stubs
- Two (2) most recent bank statements
- Most recent tax return and current business license if self-employed
- Unpaid evictions
- False social security number
- Any debt owed to another apartment community
- Fact Act Fraud Alerts
- International applicants shall provide a current visa, a valid government issued photo ID, a 9-digit TIN or SSAN and appropriate USCIS documents for verification.
- International applicants in the U.S. for enrollment or attendance at a college or university will provide proof of acceptance along with the accompanying USCIS documents required as well as the other items mentioned above.
Rental History - Applicant must have six (6) months verifiable rental history within the past 12 months. Mortgage history, if it appears on credit report, will be accepted. More than three (3) late payments, and/or two (2) NSF checks within the past 12 months will not be acceptable rental history. NO VERIFIABLE RENTAL HISTORY MAY REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE FEE OR DEPOSIT AND/OR GUARANTOR
Credit Scoring - Information about you and your credit experiences, such as your bill pay history, the number and type of accounts, late payments, collection action, outstanding debt, age of your accounts are collected from your credit application. NO VERIFIABLE CREDIT HISTORY MAY REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE FEE, DEPOSIT AND/OR GUARANTOR.
Credit Requirements - A credit report will be processed on each applicant 18 years of age or older.
Income - Monthly gross income requirement is 3 times the monthly rent amount. Income must be verified by one or more of the following:
Employment- Applicant must have six (6) months consecutive employment with a verifiable US employer.
Cancellation - Deposits will only be refunded on denied applications. Deposits will not be returned for cancellations, they will be retained as liquidated damages. Deposits will not be refunded on falsified applications.
I/We have read and understand the Rental Requirements and Qualifications above, authorized verification of the application information and understand that falsification of rental application information will result in denial. These criteria do not ensure that all residents residing or visiting the community conform to these standards. I/WE agree to all terms stated above.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.